19 November 2008

- ABOUT ME -

Hi everyone, I'm Rachel..
A self taught freelance photographer from Kumbia which is in Qld's South Burnett.
In the last 12 months, I've been learning and climbing the ropes in the photography world. My love is portraiture, I love to capture beautiful & natural facial expressions.
I cover area's such as family, couples, kindergarten photo's, solo portraits, siblings, fun random and posed photographs.
This year I am broadening my horizons and trying a few new things such as Weddings, Pregnancies, Pets, Families and all sorts of parties and functions. I am always open to client suggestions and idea's. I like to make sure that I accommodate to everyones needs, I am still learning, so I love to try new things. Freeze that moment in time and treasure it. Every person and moment is unique and with every photograph comes an individual attitude, expression, uniqueness and memory. My passion to photograph children, couples & Families will be your gain in a treasured moment you can hold onto forever. You may view my work by skimming over my blog page. If you wish to view my 'Official Website', click the link.
www.rachelfarranphotography.com
Thanks for stopping by, Rachel Farran

No comments:


">