19 November 2008

'TIS THE SEASON...

Hello to everyone who watches or stumbles across my blog..

Aren't things getting crazy? Its late November already, before you know it, Christmas will be rolling around. Can you believe it?
I don't know about you, but I am not organised.. I'm going to have so much 'last minute' shopping to do again this year!

So, for everyone who's looking at getting some Santa hat or Christmas photographs, please take advantage of my Portrait Special for the month of December. Great opportunity while the family are together!

1hr+ Photo Session
1x 8"x12" Enlargement
3x 5"x7" Prints
8x 2"x2.5" Wallet Prints
1x CD with all photographs

All for $95.00
(No extra sitting or booking fee)


If you are not within 1/2hr of Kumbia, a travel fee will apply. However, if you make a booking with 2 other friends, I will reduce your travel fee and throw in an few extra photographs.

I do have some Santa hats, they are so cute and I couldn't resist buying them, especially the newborn ones. So hopefully I'll be photographing some cute 'Santa look alikes' soon!

Take care - Enjoy your christmas shopping
Rach x

-- Official Website http://www.rachelfarranphotography.com/ --

No comments:


">